[TriLUG] Re: Mediawiki (was Re: Linux Professional Institute Certification Study Group?)

Rick DeNatale rick.denatale at gmail.com
Thu Feb 24 12:08:35 EST 2005

But the big guns are the caching proxy servers and the ABILITY to run
multiple instances of mediawiki on the same database, not mediawiki
itself.

I don't know if a trilug wiki would generate the reader traffic to
need the former, and doubt that it would have the author traffic to
justify the latter.

So the big guns would probably stay in their holsters. <G>