[TriLUG] Default printer in CrossOver Office

Scott G. Hall ScottGHall at BellSouth.Net
Tue Mar 1 14:16:25 EST 2005

On 03-01-2005 11:53 EST, Janyne Kizer wrote:
> I was wondering if there is a good way to set the default printer used
> by CrossOver Office?  It's printing fine for me but I can imagine that
> it would make some of our users crazy if they had to use the drop down
> list box to select a printer each and every time that they print.

My copy just uses the system default printer defined (see which one is
set on your system with a "lpstat -t" command in a terminal window).

Another resource for CrossOver that you may not be aware of is the
CodeWeavers Discussion mailing list:

After signing up, you could repost your question in that forum as well.

--
Scott G. Hall
Raleigh, NC, USA