[TriLUG] Any Gamer's here? Trying Heroes of Might & Magic III from Loki

William Sutton william at trilug.org
Sat Mar 12 02:30:32 EST 2005

You can (I did it on Red Hat 9) but results may be spotty...for example, I
could get Civ to play once a new game was created, but it would often
crash when trying to set up a new world.  The old (circa 2003) gentoo
supported it OK, but may not now (I have sold my game).  You may also end
up installing an older Linux on older hardware for this purpose (probably
a better idea).

Stinks...I know...and the way Loki went down stinks even more because
these things are no longer being maintained.

William (with sympathy)