[TriLUG] Misc Hardware for sale

Andrew Perrin clists at perrin.socsci.unc.edu
Thu Mar 17 09:00:55 EST 2005

Offering to TriLUGgers first before going to ebay - make me an offer on
some or all!

Andy

2 SCA adapters (allows you to use an SCA drive on a standard SCSI bus)
1 AX wireless optical mouse, brand new (USB)
1 Adaptec AHA-2940UW SCSI adapter (PCI)
1 Ricoh PM6200S SCSI CD-RW drive
1 HP SureStore CD-Writer 4020 (SCSI)
1 HP CD-Writer Plus 9200 Series (SCSI)
1 HP Web Mouse with Scroll Wheel, brand new in box H7003 USB/PS-2
1 512MB DDR333 PC2700 DIMM
1 LG DAD-8020B ATAPI DVD-RAM drive, brand new in box
1 Pinnacle PCTV Rave PCI TV receiver card, lightly used in box

To my knowledge everything works fine with Linux.