[TriLUG] mythtv ramblings and a questions about december mythtv presentation

Myrhillion lug at blackwizard.net
Tue Mar 22 15:47:37 EST 2005

David,

Thanks for the post, missed this before I made a few new posts.
I'm feeling more comfortable about my older hardware now.   I think the
only obstacle at this point is deciding
on which PVR-XXX to actually go with...

However,

I just spoke to a friend today, that has a pvr-350 and a pvr-250 in the
same rig usin ga p4 1.4ghz.
He had initially used a pvr-250 and had some trouble with getting the tv
to display the output properly.
This is why he added the pvr-350.

I'm wondering if there are particular graphics cards I should be wary of
regarding using in conjunction with one pvr-250.
yes yes, I should probably be trolling the mythtv forums for this info,
but you folks have been so helpful.