[TriLUG] mythtv ramblings

Myrhillion lug at blackwizard.net
Tue Mar 22 21:26:38 EST 2005

gladiator warlord: "conan, what is best in life."

conan (please imagine dee accENT): "a simple to configure hauppauge
WinTV PVR-250, with a linux ready graphics card with tv out on a strong
yet versatile AMD athlon mainboard running mythtv"
                  correctly pronounced ------------------------------^
gladiator warlord: "mm, yes, that is best"

I'd give money to hear Arnie say "linux".

Ken, thanks for the advice, I think I'll take it to heart and build my
first box with that in mind.
I'm not even going to get fancy enclosure yet, I'll just go beige box
(onhand).

I appreciate everyone's input and encouragement.

Doug Taggart