[TriLUG] [Fwd: Re: [Steering] PHP job]

Jason Tower jason at cerient.net
Wed Mar 23 15:18:29 EST 2005

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: [Steering] PHP job
Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2005 15:14:10 -0500
From: Melissa Jacobs <mjacobs at integrityc.com>

Please take a look at the following Job Description and let me know if
you are interested by replying back with your resume attached.
Also, if you could include your current location (city, zip) and your
availability and Hourly Rate I would surely appreciate it.

LOCATION:    Burlington, NC
DURATION:    6 month contract-- PART-TIME
RATE:            $12-14/hour, depending on experience

Music Distribution and Record Label located in Burlington, NC is seeking
a dependable PART-TIME DEVELOPER to assist in the maintenance and
development of web applications written in PHP and MySQL. Position
responsibilities include making modifications to existing sites, leading
small projects from requirements gathering to implementation, writing
reports, and designing custom tools to improve business processes.
Preferred candidate will possess Linux, Apache, & LDAP skills.  Will
work a flexible schedule, 20 hours per week, during first shift.

Required (MUST HAVE):
   a.. 1 year IT experience
   b.. 1 year PHP
   c.. 1 year MySQL