[TriLUG] Email Setup

Chander Ganesan chander at mti-nc.com
Fri Apr 1 08:45:19 EST 2005

Look into Binc IMAP .  It also has tools that support POP, it uses the
maildir format, and is designed to host multiple domains with ease (I'm
doing it now).

All the other normal stuff is available...ssl, etc.  Authentication can
occur via a variety of mechanisms, ldap, passwd, kerberos, etc.  The
directory structure you list below is more or less exactly what BINC
uses.  You can manage and maintain passwd files on a per-domain basis as
well.

Chander