[TriLUG] Rock Ridge Extensions

Joel Ebel jbebel at ncsu.edu
Thu Apr 7 09:24:26 EDT 2005

There's nothing wrong with having a rock ridge and joliet combined cd.
I've seen the frequently.  Most of Red Hat's iso's are made this way.
However, if you don't need linux style permissions and ownerships
there's no need to do it.  All you need is -R for rock ridge and -J for
Joliet.  They can coexist fine.

Joel