[TriLUG] TriLUG steering committee error in judgement

Chris Knowles (TriLUG) chrisk at trilug.org
Thu Apr 7 14:59:14 EDT 2005

That's a real shame.  I really enjoyed my 2.5 years with the SC, and the
ability to help shape TriLUG as an organization.  I'm always pained when
I hear people who are unsatisfied with the way things are.  Particularly
when they can't be bothered to actually step up, take responsibility and
fix the problems as they see them.

CJK