[TriLUG] TriLUG steering committee error in judgement

Jim Ray jim at neuse.net
Thu Apr 7 15:14:47 EDT 2005

kudos to you for your help with SC.  i've really enjoyed my involvement
with TriLUG and had rather not get involved in the SC.  the current SC
has the authority to fix problems and, therefore, the responsibility.
having spent a lot of time and $5,500 in dues and subscriptions this
past year, i am more interested in trimming the fat to get the filet.
TriLUG isn't going to make the cut right now.

i'm a lot more interested in figuring out who i am going to hire to help
roll out the 500 Linux PCs to my most recent client.