[TriLUG] php editor for windows

Jeffrey A. Groves jgroves at krenim.org
Mon Apr 25 11:24:50 EDT 2005

I think Chris wants a WYSIWYG editor for files that contain PHP syntax.

This kind of leads me to thing that Chris is trying to edit files that have
already been processed by the web server and PHP server side.

Trying to edit the resulting file would yield only HTML without the PHP any
time he tried to edit that file.

He needs to edit the file as it exists on the web server file system before
the PHP code is executed _and_ be WYSIWYG, which I think is impossible as far
as I know.

Jeff G.