[TriLUG] php editor for windows

Chris Bullock cgbullock at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 25 17:06:27 EDT 2005

Jeff is correct. I just need to hop in and add some html to a page that is
updated from a SQL database when I do not want to disturb our php writers.
I do desire a WYSIWYG, but I have tried PHP Designer 2005, and it seems to
do the trick I just have to learn a little html.  So far it looks pretty
slick, the interface lets you chose what you are writing, Perl,
JavaScript, C#,blah blah.  Looking at the forums the guy has many fans
coming from the Linux side, moving away from Anjuta and BlueFish running
the app with codeweavers .  The code is written is Pascal and but is
closed, but the developer is open to anyone who wants to port it to Linux.
Thanks to all that responded.