[TriLUG] FC2 now perfect?

David A. Cafaro dac at trilug.org
Wed Apr 27 14:17:42 EDT 2005

Hate to break it to you but FC2 is now no longer being supported by the
Fedora project.  As of the release of FC4 test 2, FC2 was handed off to
the Fedora Legacy project. Last I checked legacy has not released any
updates yet for it.  I know that at least the Mozilla/Firefox browsers
need an update, but I was successful in taking the FC3 src rpms and
building new rpms for FC2 (had to update two other packages on FC2 with
FC3 packages, pango and desktop-file-utils).

At this point I'm just holding up long enough to for FC4 to go official.

-David