[TriLUG] FC2 now perfect?

David McDowell turnpike420 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 27 23:59:03 EDT 2005

And based on my experience with Fedora Legacy and FC1, the updates are
few and far between if even enough to keep the system secure?? ... I'm
in the middle of moving my FC1 box to CentOS 4.  There are many other
nice distros out there that will surely have an equivelant longer life
term that includes updates, most importantly, those security ones when
they are necessary.  Just my thoughts.

David McD