[TriLUG] PHP

David McDowell turnpike420 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 28 16:04:04 EDT 2005

"PHP is a powerful, popular scripting language that isn't going anywhere..."

hmmmm... I guess that's opinion.  more and more people are pushing for
it and I see it used in more places more often and sometimes even
surprisingly so.  Like "wow, even they are using PHP, cool!" kinda
thing.  I'd personally highly recommend PHP.  It is very powerful and
versitile.

David McD