[TriLUG] Wiki/CMS Recommendations?

John Turner jdturner at nc.rr.com
Tue May 3 15:04:22 EDT 2005

There are lots to choose from, so I might make a suggestion that is
based mostly on the fact that one of the main developers is a friend
and he is using it on two of his own sites.

TikiPro

http://www.tikipro.org/wiki/index.php?page=AboutTikiPro

This is more than just a wiki, but the nice thing is you can pick and
choose what you want to use.

John