[TriLUG] Hotel style wireless

Greg Brown greg at airlannetworks.com
Wed May 4 14:32:15 EDT 2005

M0n0wall is another easy solution.  Use m0n0 as your router between
your access points and the rest of the network.  M0n0 has  a "capture
and release portal" built in with several authentication options.  In
addition to small-form-factor hardware M0n0 can also be installed to
the HD of a modest system or run from CDROM (though it also requires a
floppy disk to write the XML based conf file if running from the *live*
CD).

Greg