[TriLUG] RE: Phone to use with PC

sjackson at radarfind.com sjackson at radarfind.com
Thu May 5 22:12:45 EDT 2005

Scott

OK.  As you mention: "I already have software that does what I want in the
MS-Windows world" -- you already have this working.  My bad.

It's clear I am not "getting" what you have running now in your non-Linux
OS.  I was having a hard time imagining where you plugged your mic in and
where you plugged your speakers in if not to you sound card, and how you get
them to run full-duplex without feedback, while processing the audio across
the PC to transfer to the modem card and then out to the phone trunk line in
some way.  I don't have an M$ application that does this, myself.

/steve