[TriLUG] gpsmap experience

Glenn Meyer glenn at glennmeyer.com
Sat May 7 09:52:35 EDT 2005

Yep, you gotta play on their fears a little to get the to fork over the
cash.

You bring up a good point that I haven't yet worked out a complete
solution for....  How to successfully sell without scaring them or
making them feel threatened.   However, it is a potential danger -
especially business (my main interest as customers).  They need to know
and get it locked down to a reasonable level.