[TriLUG] Laptop and L.A.M.P.

Jason Tower jason at cerient.net
Sat May 14 13:42:28 EDT 2005

if you don't need X, a box with a pentium II, 128mb, and a 4 to 6gb disk
is plenty to run a basic LAMP setup.  of course, it won't be blazing
fast and your storage capacity will be limited but enough to get you
started.

i have a couple of older laptop lying around that meet those specs, ping
me offline if you're interested.

jason