[TriLUG] [Slightly OT] Wi-Fi Consultant?

Jason Purdy jason at journalistic.com
Wed May 25 15:09:42 EDT 2005

[Disclaimer: Windows Environment]

Anyone a saavy wi-fi consultant or know of one?  I've hit my limit with
trying to get my boss' house setup, including replacing routers and
going through a lot of different settings.

The latest situation is that I'm able to get a DHCP address, but I can't
ping the router.  If I wrangle w/ the settings, I may get to the router
(and then out to the internet), but it's temporary (usually long enough
to claim victory and then move to his next laptop and start wrangling
with that).

Thanks,

Jason