[TriLUG] OT: Car diagnostics tool

David McDowell turnpike420 at gmail.com
Thu May 26 10:45:55 EDT 2005

Sorry for the relpy to list, but I think everyone might benefit...

Surprisingly, Advanced Auto Parts has a little computer they plugged
into my 1996 Ford Explorer and told me the codes returned for my Check
Engine light, all I had to do was look them up in a book... and they
did it for free.  :)  I now have a 2005 Escape hybrid, dunno if they
can plug into it, but presume it should be no prob.

David McD