[TriLUG] OT: Car diagnostics tool

Craig Cook craig at cookitservices.com
Wed May 25 15:08:40 EDT 2005

First, please do not reply to this message on the list.

Given the number of technical people on this list, if anyone is interested in learning more about their car using this tool...

http://www.obd-2.com/index.html

let me know (directly), if a group is formed we all get a discount.

Connect your laptop or desktop to your car's computer.  Will tell you why your "check engine" light is on, and a lot more info.
You could use it to confirm what your service tech tells you.
Has connectors for almost any 1994+ car.  (A co-worker uses it to do his own repairs).

Single connector $122, double $142, triple $162 (shipping included).
Lifetime software upgrades are free.

Craig