[TriLUG] [Slightly OT] Wi-Fi Consultant?

Greg Brown gwbrown1 at gmail.com
Wed May 25 16:54:12 EDT 2005

Yeah, it might be the SSID, but he would have to be being clobbered by
a LOT of network traffic from somewhere else to see this kind of
problem, at least that is what I have seen in the past.

It almost sounds like the NAT table in whatever unit is plugged
straight into the cable modem is not happy.  I've seen everything from
inverse MAC to IP mappings to just plain poor quality software on the
low-end hardware that can cause these problems.

Greg