[TriLUG] [Fwd: [Steering] Job Posting at LabCorp]

Jason Tower jason at cerient.net
Thu May 26 10:18:12 EDT 2005

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [Steering] Job Posting at LabCorp
Date: Thu, 26 May 2005 08:42:39 -0400
From: Jim Jones <Jonesj at labcorp.com>
To: <steering at trilug.org>

Hello,

I would like to have a position posted for a Linux Administrator
available in my department.

Description is below:

A position in my organization has open for a Linux administrator
familiar with SuSE & Red Hat enterprise Linux OSs.

Knowledge of the following applications will be helpful:

Websphere Application Server
ZEN Works for Linux
Tivoli Monitoring
Veritas Cluster Service
Veritas Storage Foundation
Veritas NetBackup
FDR Upstream
Vexira Anitvirus
LVS

Equipment to be managed:

IBM HS20 & HS40 eBlades
IBM xSeries Standalone servers
Dell 1650, 2650, 2400, 2450 line servers

The servers responsible for the medical lab testing, Inter/Intranet,
Financial, and Clinical Trial departments at LabCorp.

To apply look for Job number 056206 on the LabCorp website:

http://labcorp.hodesiq.com/job_detail.asp?JobID=463793&user_id=

Resumes must must filled out electronically through the website to be
considered.

Thanks,

JJ

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
James P. Jones
IS Manager, Linux/Unixware
LabCorp
Tel: 336.436.8572
Cell: 336.516.0114
Email: jonesj at labcorp.com
Text Page: jonesj at nextel.blackberry.net

This e-mail and any attachments may contain CONFIDENTIAL information,
including PROTECTED HEALTH INFORMATION. If you are not the intended
recipient, any use or disclosure of this information is STRICTLY
PROHIBITED; you are requested to delete this e-mail and any
attachments, notify the sender immediately, and notify the LabCorp
Privacy Officer at privacyofficer at labcorp.com or call (877) 23-HIPAA /
(877) 234-4722.