[TriLUG] Re: DNS Issues

Jeffrey A. Groves jgroves at krenim.org
Thu May 26 11:30:59 EDT 2005

Brian:

If sendmail can't find oifis2.bdmcc-us.com in DNS, then it aint gonna accept
the mail.

You can try adding this to /etc/mail/access:

oifis2.bdmcc-us.com             OK

and see if that allows the message through.  If it still does not, you may
have to add this to your sendmail.mc and regenerate your sendmail.cf:

FEATURE(`delay_checks')dnl

Thanks,

Jeff G.