[TriLUG] Wireless stuff

Rock Roskam Rock.Roskam at sas.com
Thu May 26 14:25:06 EDT 2005

 I consider the router I have pretty cheap.  Depends on the router.  List yours or search.  I used the Sveasoft firmware replacement and you can adjust the power from a browser window.  I was at first happy with Sveasoft.  But the recent firmwares have been buggy and have not worked as well for me.  Although my demands and expectations have gone up.  Now I want QOS for Vonage to work while allowing my other downloads and web services to continue.
I keep hearing about the openwrt and wonder if you can replace the firmware for it by just going to upgrade firmware tab from the router browser window? O

Rock