[TriLUG] Financial Tracking Software

Lee Fickenscher elfick at mac.com
Tue May 31 11:16:02 EDT 2005

Just to clarify, mainly for Joe Mack, but also so even the most grossly
ignorant among us can understand.

My statement about the pre-sig should not be taken in a negative context
nor should it be considered WHINEY (as I'm sure we all know that whinny
is the sound a horse makes).

It was merely an after-thought request to Joe to see if it may be
possible for him to have his posts to the list not include the pre-sig.

Joe, if you took this request in a negative light, I apologize. It was
not intended as such.

-Lee (who needs no sig :)