[TriLUG] Quotas for virtual users

Jason Tower jason at cerient.net
Tue Jun 7 11:35:28 EDT 2005

Matt Frye wrote:
> 2005/6/7, Steve Hoffman <srhoffman at gmail.com>:
>
>>I've also been looking into cpanel like apps that handle all this for
>>me, but I can't convince the higher powers that the cost of cpanel is
>>worth it.
>

> I'd also be wary of the requirement of cpanel for legacy versions of
> apache.  I had a consulting client who wanted to use cpanel with his
> version of apache and it was a no go.
>
> MPF

i'm working with a cpanel server right now for a client that is running
apache2.  not sure if that's a cpanel requirement or just how it
happened to be set up originally.  it's also running exim which struck
me as a bit odd, i'd much rather be using postfix (exim seems to
struggle mightly under dictionary attacks).

jason