[TriLUG] Wireless Broadband

Shane O'Donnell shaneodonnell at gmail.com
Wed Jun 8 13:12:31 EDT 2005

OpenWRT doesn't do BGP/OSPF/et al natively, but with Quagga...

http://www.quagga.net/about.php

it will do some very cool things...get Quagga for OpenWRT at:

http://openwrt.org/ipkg/

and enjoy building a "real" network on gear that was never intended to
support it... ;-)

Shouldn't you be working on your Wifi/Bluetooth Solar-powered helmet cam?

Shane O.

Shane O.
========
Shane O'Donnell