[TriLUG] Moving to the area this weekend

Gregory Woodbury ggw at wolves.durham.nc.us
Wed Jun 8 20:11:22 EDT 2005

On Wed, Jun 08, 2005 at 02:50:24PM -0700, Matthew Opoka wrote:
> I will be moving to the Durham/Chapel Hill's area this weekend from Mississippi.  What would be a good home broadband provider in the area?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Matthew Opoka

Welcome to the Triangle!  I've been here 39 years (as of this month)
with a few years in other locations before and during.

In Durham, Verizon DSL is available, and is much better than TWC's
offering.  Vz doesn't have any secret caps on usage and has a very good
Usenet service.

In BSouth area, avoid them.

--
G.Wolfe Woodbury     `- -'