[TriLUG] Moving to the area this weekend

David McDowell turnpike420 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 9 13:47:41 EDT 2005

Of course it's true... I had the Surfboard 3200 or something like
that... kevin and I both did... we took them to the Time Warner
office, traded up for a Surfboard 5100 and have been getting 5mbit
ever since... I typically top out at 600 !!!  I've gotten 612 from HP
once.  It's really awesomely fast.  I wish the upload was still more
than 43-45 (the 384 number) but it's livable.  I'm not going to pay
extra to get 8 down 512 up though.  :)

David McD