[TriLUG] Mutt???

Hugh Crissman hcrissman at secure-mind.net
Fri Jun 17 13:50:35 EDT 2005

* Aaron S. Joyner <aaron at joyner.ws> [2005-06-17 10:23:56]:

> It is possible to "tag" message in mutt to accomplish exactly what you
> want.  If I remember correctly, you use t to tag a message, T to tag
> based on certain properties of like messages (such as a regex or simple
> pattern match against sender or subject), and then semi-colon to specify
> that the next keypress-action is to take effect against all "tagged"
> messages.  See the mutt documentation for further details on tagging, a
> very powerful feature.
>
> Aaron S. Joyner

That helps. I have messed around w/ tag(t) but not tag (T). I will try to use "T" and see what happens.
But the next question, after you get them tagged, can you move them? I see a option to copy but not move?
Sorry, just trying to save a couple key strokes.

Thanks,

Hugh