[TriLUG] Plone compatible ISP's?

Brad Oaks bradoaks at earthlink.net
Thu Jun 23 16:22:24 EDT 2005

Myrhillion wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I'm wondering if anyone on this list knows of a local ISP/Hosting
> provider that supports
> using Plone (Zope) on any of their "normal" hosting products (i.e.
> non-dedicated)?
>
> Plone seems to be the perfect solution for a "board of directors"
> website for a non-profit I work with sometimes.

Myrhillion,

Talk with Lisa Harris ( lisa {at} netcorps-nc {dot} org ) at NetCorps
(in Durham); they use Plone, and can host small sites.  They will refer
you to their provider (http://www.zettai.net/) if your needs are more
extensive.  Zettai gives a discount for non-profit groups.

We're excited about moving our non-profit site over to the Plone platform.

You might also join the Triangle Zope and Python Users Group's
(http://trizpug.org/) mailing list