[TriLUG] Restricting access within PHP

Mark Freeze mfreeze at gmail.com
Fri Jun 24 13:33:56 EDT 2005

What is the best way to restrict access to a few of my web pages to a
certain range of ip addresses?  What I am trying to do is only allow
employees to browse their timecard tables while at work but not from
their homes.  All of my servers are offsite with Network Solutions and
I do not have much, if any access to the setup and control functions
that I would have if I were hosting this myself.

Any info on the best way to accomplish my task would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Mark.