[TriLUG] Fwd: July 21st Perl Mongers talk

Brad Oaks bradoaks at earthlink.net
Wed Jul 20 14:01:35 EDT 2005

Good afternoon Perl Mongers and TriLUGgers,

Tomorrow evening, Mike South will give a presentation on use of the
built-in debugger which is part of default Perl.

If you've had code that wasn't doing what you *knew* it should've been
doing, Mike will show us how to get in there and see what's going on.

He's even posted the talk notes before giving the talk.  We'll be glad
to have any others who are familiar with the debugger to come along and
offer up their insights as well.

Directions and talk notes are available at http://raleigh.pm.org/

Hope to see you in Raleigh,
--bradoaks.