[TriLUG] Bind permission errors

John Berninger johnw at berningeronline.net
Fri Aug 5 10:21:22 EDT 2005

On Fri, 05 Aug 2005, Douglas Ward wrote:

> Is this done on a zone by zone basis or for the entire server?

        I've always done it zone-by-zone, in case I wanted to have
different slaves for one zone than for another, but I believe you can
set a server-wide allow-transfers option as well.  Of course, it's been
so long since I looked at those docs that I could be hallucinating...

--
John Berninger

GPG Key ID: A8C1D45C
        Fingerprint: B1BB 90CB 5314 3113 CF22  66AE 822D 42A8 A8C1 D45C

Ita erat quando hic adveni.