[TriLUG] /etc/inetd.conf file

unctux unctux at nc.rr.com
Mon Aug 8 09:09:20 EDT 2005

>On Mon, 08 Aug 2005 06:00:09 -0700 (PDT) unctux <unctux at nc.rr.com> wrote.
>I am currently hammering away at trying to set up a PXE server using SUSE
>9.3. And everywhere i go i keep getting info on editing the
/etc/inetd.conf,
>but that file is not on my system anywhere. If anyone is familiar with this
>let me know cause i am lost. I have everything set but can't find this file
>to edit that most faq's are telling me to edit.
>
>MICHAEL MASSEY
>IBM/LENOVO
>BIOS TEST TEAM
>--

I think I have it figured out>>>> It seems that the dir /etc/xinetd.d/ has
individual files in there to edit whatever you need to edit instead of doing
everything in just one file...
MICHAEL MASSEY
BIOS TEST DEPT
IBM/LENOVO

Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level then beat you with experience.