[TriLUG] /etc/inetd.conf file

jonc jonc at nc.rr.com
Mon Aug 8 09:18:04 EDT 2005

The modern version of inetd is xinetd (can we still refer to that as
"modern" since it's been around for 10 years now?). Try editing
xinetd.conf... or adding an entry via the directory xinetd.d/..

I've done a lot of TFTP and some PXE using Mandrake and RedHat. It's all
fairly easy stuff with great documentation. Sounds like you are using an
older doc. When you are done, you might want to send the maintainer of
that doc an updated addendum.

Good Luck - Jon Carnes