[TriLUG] BSD users?

Greg Brown gwbrown1 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 10 11:59:04 EDT 2005

I have not run BSD in a *long* time on the desktop (XP here at work
and Apple at home) but I do use a derived BSD as my firewall (m0n0wall
is the name... http://m0n0.ch/wall).

There are lots of things I really like about FreeBSD (and OpenBSD) but
with Linux on my servers, and m0n0 as the firewall, and Apple as the
desktops, I really haven't had much of an opportunity to play with
desktopbsd.

Perhaps I'll locate and test a liveCD version.

Greg