[TriLUG] Another idea for triwiki

Rick DeNatale rick.denatale at gmail.com
Tue Aug 16 18:00:09 EDT 2005

I just raised the idea of trying to capture some of the discussion on
essential linux skills on the wiki site which Tanner recently set up
on the trilug server

http://www.trilug.org/wiki/index.php/Main_Page

I'd like to see some more stuff happening with the wiki. Right now
there's just an article about the Trilug IRC channels.  I just made a
minor edit to that article to point to two new stub articles on tribot
and tripaste.  I was hoping that someone who actually knew how to use
these might contribute a little information or mini-tutorial to the
wiki.