[TriLUG] php upload max filesize limit problem

David McDowell turnpike420 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 22 10:18:41 EDT 2005

Ok, here's the update.  We're now finding that we can do at least
4.5MB of attachments if we up the memory_limit to 50M  !!  This seems
to be getting out of hand quickly.  We want to be able to attach up to
10MB in this outbound email.  At our current rate of discovery, this
means we'd have to set memory_limit = 100M in php.ini and that really
just seems absurd.  Any thoughts?

thanks,
David McD