[TriLUG] Fwd: [501techclub-triangle] Fundraising Computer Yard Sale!

Mike Shaw mdshaw89 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 15 11:01:56 EDT 2005

FYI . . .

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Shelly Bowers-Roghelia <shelly at netcorps-nc.org>
Date: Sep 14, 2005 5:22 PM
Subject: [501techclub-triangle] Fundraising Computer Yard Sale!
To: info-nc at netcorps.org

Join NetCorps and Triangle United Way's Teaming for Technology for a
Computer Equipment fundraising yard sale on September 17, 2005 beginning at
7:00am at 1000 Perimeter Park Drive, Suite G, Morrisville, NC 27560. It's
indoors, so come rain or shine.

*If you're a garage geek looking for a bargain, then this yard sale is for
you!*

Local businesses donate computer equipment to NetCorps and Teaming for
Technology throughout the year for our organizations to use in helping other
nonprofits and families across the Triangle and beyond. While we do our best
to repair, upgrade and redistribute that donated equipment to help charities
and low-income families, we often receive equipment that is too high-end or
too vintage, or just inappropriate for nonprofit technology needs. So, in an
effort to raise money and save the excess equipment from the landfill, we
are selling what we, and the other nonprofits we serve cannot use.

Items that we will have for sale include:

   - Monitors (flat panel and CRT) 15", 17", 19", 21"
   - Servers
   - Macintosh equipment (from iMacs to vintage Classics)
   - PDAs
   - Laptops
   - Hardware (hard drives, RAM, CD drives, video cards, sound cards,
   etc.)
   - Software
   - Cables, cords
   - Technology books
   - Laser printers, ink jet printers, fax machines
   - Network equipment (routers, hubs, CAT5, NICs, etc.)
   - UPSes

Don't see what you're looking for? Please feel free to make a donation! All
donations to either organization are 100% tax deductible!

501techclub-triangle at list.nten.org