[TriLUG] thunderbird and postfix

Joseph Tate dragonstrider at gmail.com
Fri Sep 16 15:20:33 EDT 2005

If you hold down shift as you delete the folder it will skip the trash.

Some mail servers (UW-IMAP) can't have folders and messages in the
same folder.  Emptying trash would also work in theory, but most
likely would still fail.

On 9/16/05, Chris Bullock <cgbullock at yahoo.com> wrote:
> I have created a folder in thunderbird, now I want to delete but I get an error stating that Cant create mailbox node /home/bullock/Trash/: file exist.  The mail server is runnnig postfix.
> please help,
> chris

Joseph Tate
Personal e-mail: jtate AT dragonstrider DOT com
Web: http://www.dragonstrider.com