[TriLUG] Hard drive advice

Cristobal Palmer cristobalpalmer at gmail.com
Thu Sep 22 09:27:34 EDT 2005

I must've misunderstood Western Digital's "advance RMA" explanation

http://websupport.wdc.com/warranty/rmainfo.asp?custtype=end&lang=en

because I was under the impression that I would be charged for the new
drive and then reimbursed once they cleared the old one. On the bright
side, a "standard" RMA all the way out to California still only took
about 10 business days.

Thanks for the heads up. :)

-CMP