[TriLUG] DARPA Grand Challenge

Steve Kuekes steve at kuekes.homeip.net
Mon Oct 3 13:39:56 EDT 2005

Just thought I'd drop a note to say that a local team from the triangle
is competing in the DARPA Grand Challenge.  (for those who aren't
familiar the Grand Challenge is a race sponsored by DARPA for autonomous
vehicles).  I'm on the team (and a member of TRILUG) and we are
sponsored by IBM, SAS, and Redhat.  All our onboard computers are Redhat
linux based.  You can track our team progress on our web site
http://www.insightracing.org and you can get the latest Grand Challenge
information from http://www.grandchallenge.org

--
Steve Kuekes

Insight Racing http://www.insightracing.org
Private Pilot: N9259R '95 Saratoga based at Sanford-Lee County Regional
(TTA)
email: skuekes at nc.rr.com