[TriLUG] Slightly OT:Vonage vs. TWC Phone Service

Ken Wahl kwahl at nc.rr.com
Sat Oct 8 07:46:00 EDT 2005

I've had TWC Digital Phone for 3 months now and can report that it has
worked for me as advertised and without problems. Voice quality seems
just as good as a "normal" phone. I have not tried any other VoIP
services so I have nothing to compare it to.

OTOH, shortly after signing up with TWC I found out about AT&T's
CallVantage through an AT&T rep and both the price and the features
seemed better than with TWC. If I had to do it over I'd probably try
AT&T's service first.

--
Ken