[TriLUG] LSIFC929X causing kernel-smp to hang

Ben Pitzer bpitzer at gmail.com
Mon Oct 17 09:43:02 EDT 2005

You need to verify that the SMP option is the only difference between these
kernels. It could be something other than the mptlinux driver causing this.
Did you compile these kernels yourself, or are you using the RH packaged
kernels? You might want to compile your own SMP kernel from RH sources and
see if you still have the same issues.

-Ben Pitzer