[TriLUG] LSIFC929X causing kernel-smp to hang

Secret Le lesecret at gmail.com
Mon Oct 17 15:21:42 EDT 2005

I am using the packaged kernel .. straight out of the box ... I first got
the "ServeRAID version mismatch" error between bios, firmware and device
driver .. i got that fixed .. but still having the same problem with server
hanging ... I intalled RHAS 3 U3 (same CDs used for the IBM 346) on a Dell
2650 - with same HBA, and everything worked fine.

Thanks,
Tom